Well I am going to try and attempt to keep my blog updated! I have been looking at someone's blog for the past few days and she has the cutest crafts she's made and how to make them and I thought hey, I'm pretty crafty myself... I could totally do that! I took this spring off of school so I need to do something to keep myself entertained! We will see what I can come up with, and if I keep this thing updated for more than 1 week :D

Thursday, May 7, 2009

2 years!


Our 2 year anniversary is just around the corner! We don't know what we want to do yet but hopefully it will be something special. We got married on July 31, 2007 in the Salt Lake City Temple. We have had a great 2 years and have both accomplished a lot. Jake has his steady business running and I have a great job. Jake just finished school at SLCC and I just finished another semester! We are so blessed with everything that has happened to us and hope to continue with our accomplishments.


No comments: